Vortx® Prices and Ordering
Commercial Addresses: Shipments are faster if you are able to use a commercially-zoned address. This includes churches and schools. Home-based businesses are considered residentially-zoned.
Tracking: You will receive an email confirmation and tracking link directly from the Fedex server, unless it gets blocked by your spam-filter which sometimes happens with automated emails.
Click here or on the order box if you are ready to place your order. Or review the following important information first.
- The heavy-duty Vortx Coin Banks normally cost US$34.95 when ordered one at a time. But if you order one in November it is only $29.95...a $5 DISCOUNT!
- If you purchase 2 or more in November, the cost is only $24.95 each for a $10 DISCOUNT EACH, and there is a huge savings on shipping (see below). Consider getting a second Vortx® for your child's school room, Sunday school class or children's church. When you get 2 or more, the price drops to $24.95 each so it is a great time to add one or two more!
Using Vortx's for Fund Raising or Offering Devices
If you are going to use the Vortx's for fund raising or as an offering device, you can add the Coin-Slot Sign Topper Kits. The Topper kits are $20 each if ordered separately. But if you order them at the same time as the Vortx's, they are $15.
- A Vortx Club Membership includes a button (front/back shown below) and additional physics information (approximate 6th-grade level), and a subscription to additional information about the Vortx, related school projects, and special features as they become available.
- If you sign up for a Lifetime Vortx Club Membership at the same time as you place your Vortx order, it costs only $3. (If you sign up separately, it costs $5 plus a double-stamped self-addressed envelope.)
We guarantee that your Vortx Coin Bank will be perfect quality and will perform as described. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, we will gladly refund the cost of the Vortx at any time. Just contact us and ask for a Return Authorization. We are proud to let you know that, with over 1 million sold, we have NEVER had a customer dissatisfied with their Vortx.
Shipping for Retail Sales:
- We only charge shipping for the first Vortx. All additional Vortx's ordered at the same time are shipped at the same single-unit rate! Continental US Ground shipping varies from about $15 to $18 depending on your location. Exact rates will be calculated and shown in the secure order process before you finalize your order. Note: The shipping rate is based on the size of the box, not the relatively light weight.
- Alaska and Hawaii shipping is via the Post Office. It is $20.00 Priority Mail and $40 Express for the first Vortx, with all additional Vortx's shipped at no additional cost.
- Canada and all other Countries may place your order online and we will then send you a shipping quote. We will not process your card as part of the online order process. We will wait for your choice of shipping options and confirmation. If you want to know the shipping cost before you place your order, please contact us with your shipping address and whether or not it is in a residential or commercial zone. Note: All addresses with a residence are considered residential, even home-based businesses.
- Additional Fees: If you reside outside the United States, you may have additional fees (import duty, taxes, handling, brokerage, etc.) charged by your country. We only collect the shipping amount. You may also be asked if you want to clear your packages through Customs yourself rather than to have the shipper's broker do it. We recommend that to save brokerage fees. If in Canada, you can read about this process on www.cbsa.gc.ca . If another country, you can find a similar page for your country.
- If you are a reseller, especially if you have a large floor model Well which serves as a demonstrator, you may qualify for wholesale pricing in case-quantities of 25 Vortx's per case. They are packaged in a "nested" format to conserve space and minimize the dimensional-weight shipping charges, and they do not include individual retail packaging or UCP codes. Off-site resellers ship the individually-ordered Coin Banks in a poly-bag or small box, and most on-site stores place an assembled sample on their shelf where people can experiment with it, and then place the 4 parts in a bag when they sell them. If you are interested in wholesale pricing, please contact us.
Click here for a printable PDF form and fax it to 1-801-820-3150 or mail it to:
Divnick International Inc.
Attn: Vortx Order
321 Alexandersville Road
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
Telephone Orders: Call 1-937-985-5863 and place your order over the phone. Hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Eastern Time Zone (same as New York).
Assembly Instructions: There are 4 parts to each Vortx: The coin launch ramps, the funnel, the base, and the lid. All the parts snap together. Click here to see a printable PDF of the simple Vortx assembly instructions.