Vortx Toy Dimensions and Packaging Details
- The rim of the funnel is 9 1/2" (24.13cm) in diameter.
- The top of the rim is 8 1/2" (21.59cm) high when attached into the base.
- The base is 6 1/2" (16.51cm) in diameter.
- The top of the coin ramp is 14 3/4" (37.47cm) tall.
- The inside diameter of the neck of the funnel where the coin exits into the base is 1 5/8" (4.1275 cm), which is large enough to accommodate all the common coinage of international currencies.
- The base holds approximately $40 of assorted coins.
- 1 to 3 Vortx's ship in a 10x10x10 inch box (25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4 cm). It weighs 3 pounds (1.361 kgs). By nesting the parts, the same size box holds up to 3 Vortx's.
- A case (25 nested Vortx's) ships in a box that is 16" x 20" x 30" (40.64cm x 50.8cm x 76.2cm) and weighs 21 pounds (9.5kgs).
- The toy parts are "nested" in the case to conserve space and dimensional weight. They are not individually packaged, and retail packaging is not available since they are not sold on store shelves. Specialty resellers such as gift shops usually place them on a table or countertop as a demo so people can experience the fun. When they make a sale, they snap the 4 parts together and hand the Vortx to the customer or put it in a bag. Please inquire about wholesale pricing.
Assembly Instructions: There are 4 parts to each Vortx: The coin launch ramps, the funnel, the base, and the lid. All the parts snap together. Click here to see a printable PDF of the simple Vortx assembly instructions.